Fun CAC Events

Jose Lira

Central Arizona College will have plenty of fun events in the upcoming months.

San Tan’s Fall Festival: At the 3rd annual Fall Festival you can learn about student activities, clubs and organizations, and meet local service providers and vendors. It is a free event that includes: food trucks, escape room, pumpkin painting, and more. This event will be held on Saturday, October 5th from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the San Tan Campus.

CAC Rocks 5K: The CAC Rocks 5K is the first annual run, all proceeds will benefit Pinal County residents through scholarship opportunities and will help Promise for the Future program. Students may register for the 5K right now for $15.  For community members it is $35. With your registration you get a Dri-Fit T-shirt and a custom event medal. If you bring five canned/non-perishable food items, you have a chance to win a $250 gift card. The event is held on Saturday, October 19, from 6:30 a.m. at the Signal Peak Campus.

SMC Palooza: Come to the Superstition Mountain Campus to see demonstrations put on by the science departments. Find out about the different programs that CAC has to offer, such as the new electrician program, EMT and EMS. The 3D Printer will also be on display. There will be a student panel. The event will take place on November 7, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.

You can find more information on all these and other events at www.centralaz.edu/50.